Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Greatest Quotes

"Man is most nearly himself when he achieves the seriousness of a child at play." - Heraclitus

"Man can believe the impossible, but can never believe the improbable." - Oscar Wilde

"Let me tell you the secret that has led me to my goal. My strength lies solely in my tenacity." - Louis Pasteur

"Most people are paralyzed by fear. Overcome it and you take charge of your life and your world." - Mark Victor Hansen

"A man should make all he can, and give all he can." - Nelson Rockefeller

"Follow effective action with quiet reflection. From the quiet reflection will come even more effective action." - Peter Drucker

"The greatest thing in the world is to know how to be one's own self." - Montaigne

"My interest is in the future because I am going to spend the rest of my life there." - Charles Kettering

"To be wronged is nothing unless you continue to remember it." - Confucius

"Self-praise is for losers. Be a winner. Stand for something. Always have class, and be humble." - John Madden

"Risks must be taken, because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing." - Leo Buscaglia

"Respect yourself and others will respect you." - Confucius

"The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams." - Oprah Winfrey

"Men easily believe what they want to." - Latin Proverb

No comments: